2015 went out with a bang and now it’s time to ring in the New Year! With all of the resolutions you have planned, what’s one more? Maybe it’s time to hire a new landscaper in 2016.
Go outside and take a look at your yard. Is it the beautiful space you always envisioned or has it lost some of its luster? Perhaps it’s time to ditch your old Phoenix landscaping company and turn to the certified professionals at Earthtones Landscape Management. If you’re not happy with your current landscaper, here’s why you should consider us as your choice for Phoenix-area landscaping.
- Weekly/bi-weekly/monthly landscape maintenance
- One-time property cleanup
- Recurring property cleanup
- Tree Trimming/Thinning
- Hardscape/paving service
- Landscape Installation
- Custom Desert Landscapes and Design
- Commercial & Residential Landscaping
- Have a special service requirement not listed here? Contact us and we can make it happen for you!
- In business for over 17 years helping people from all over Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Glendale and many other cities with their landscaping needs.
- Family owned and a lifetime of experience: Founded by brothers Steve and Doug Sweeny. As kids, they worked at their father’s landscaping business before starting their own.
- We employ a staff of qualified, well-trained landscapers with years of experience.
- Landscaping is in our blood: “Working with our dad from a young age really helped cultivate our love for landscaping and the joy we feel transforming a property into something great,” said founder Steve Sweeny. “It’s a way of life for us and something we’re very passionate about and excited to share with our customers.”
- “The job is done right the first time, and if something isn’t to a customer’s liking, we’ll make it right,” said Steve. “The biggest compliment we can get is a referral, and a good portion of our new business comes from the recommendations of past customers. It lets us know we are doing things right.”
Is it time to hire a new landscaper that will give your property that special something? Give Earthtones Landscape Management the chance to prove why we’re the best landscapers in Phoenix! For more information, call Earthtones at 602-796-0606, email us, or simply stop by 21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Ste. 1630-118 for a consultation.